1.11.2014

hello, 3rd trimester!

This week, I hit another pregnancy milestone! I've now made it to 28 weeks, and have welcomed the 3rd and final trimester of this pregnancy. In just 3 short months we will welcome our little man into this world, and this mommy is beyond ready!

I also PASSED my glucose test! It wasn't nearly as bad as I anticipated, and I was thankful to have passed. I see my doctor again on Monday, and we'll check up on the little man. I've still been very blessed to have had a smooth pregnancy. I am starting to get more uncomfortable as he continues to grow, but that's completely normal. I've heard these next 12 weeks could be the worse ones of this whole experience, but I'm certain that it'll all be worth it once I get hold him in my arms.

We were able to get a little tease today of what our sweet boy looks like. I had a 3D ultrasound, and it was amazing! I had happy tears in my eyes a couple of times, and now I'm even more anxious to meet my sweet boy!! He is already perfect- 10 fingers, 10 toes, looked like lots of hair, chubby cheeks and all boy! We are all already so in love with him- and we think he's pretty cute too!

He smiled, he frowned, and "played" peek a boo with us. He loved having his hands up around his face. It also looked like he already has lots of hair, so I'm anxious to see if he does when he's born. He's already stolen our hearts, and we can't wait to meet him! :) He now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is about 19 inches long. He still has some growing to do- but is looking to be right on the right track.

dear mac,
mommy & daddy already love you so much. we cannot wait to welcome you into this world, and hold you in our arms. there are lots of people anxious to meet you, and you are loved more than you will ever know. you've stolen all of our hearts. keep growing little man, and we'll continue to prepare to welcome you home. we love you sweet baby boy!

Lyndi

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. You are so cute! And those pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see pictures when he is here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! we can't wait either- just need to finish getting everything ready for his arrival! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! What a blessing. I am only a couple weeks behind you! My little girl loves to stick her hands up by her face too. So sweet.

    -Samantha
    http://substanceandsoul.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! congratulations to you too!!

      Delete
  3. Sweet, sweet, sweet. Grow baby Mac, grow!!!! You're doing so great Mama and you look fabulous. He is one cutie patootie. Those three months will FLY by! Can't wait for you to meet him. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i know it'll fly by, and we still have so much to do!!

      Delete

Your comments always brighten my day! XOXO

Blogging tips