12.29.2013

A Look Back at 2013...

It's hard to believe another year is coming to a close. I know I say this often, but it seems to be true that time goes by faster the older you get. 2013 has overall been a great year...


 January.
Clete started a new job that he loves. It makes it much easier to go to work everyday when you enjoy what you're doing. Our hope is that this new career path will take him on a journey of growth and advancement.

March.
I celebrated birthday #26 and my sister got engaged. 

April. 
I participated in the annual Memorial Marathon relay race.
Clete celebrated birthday #26.

May.
Katie, my sister, graduated from college with her BS.

June.
Clete and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary.

August.
August 4th-we found out that I was pregnant.
I participated in the Tulsa Glow Run.
August 19th- I started my new job.

September.
Labor Day weekend we announced to our families 
baby g was on his way!

November.
Katie and Kyle got married.
We found out baby g is a BOY!
Clete and I celebrated 9 years together.

December.
I hit the 6 month mark on pregnancy.
We celebrated the marriages of two awesome couples!

This has been a year that has brought about changes and new beginnings, but we have never been more anxious for a new year to arrive! 2014 will bring our new addition into this world, and we cannot wait to meet our little man. We welcome 2014 with open arms, and we say BRING IT!

Lyndi

3 comments:

  1. a GREAT, FUN year!!!!
    2014 will be the best! Can't wait to see Mac! ♥

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 2013 has been a good one but we're believing 2014 will be the best yet! We can't wait to meet him either. It's now time to get our to-do list done and for April to get here!! ;)

      Delete
    2. Yes, 2013 has been a good one but we're believing 2014 will be the best yet! We can't wait to meet him either. It's now time to get our to-do list done and for April to get here!! ;)

      Delete

Your comments always brighten my day! XOXO

Blogging tips