Want to make one? Here's what you need, and what to do...
- 21 mini liquor bottles of your choice (I did a variety.)
- craft rods
- a bucket, or something to hold the broquet
- styrofoam ball or block
- hot glue gun
- any stickers or other decor you might want to put on bucket (Happy Birthday, Happy Congrats, etc.)
- cellophane wrap
- ribbon for bow
- blow dryer (optional)
- decorate bucket to your liking.
- place styrofoam in bucket, cut to fit if needed.
- cut craft rods to appropriate length.
- hot clue craft rods to mini liquor bottles.
- once dry, place rods attached to liquor bottles in the styrofoam and arrange to your liking.
- once all bottles are placed, wrap cellophane around the arrangement.
- with a blow dryer, shrink cellophane to fit tight.
- tie bow at the top to complete.