6.06.2012

weigh in wednesday: up again.

I went back and forth about getting on the scale today at weight watchers, but once my meeting time rolled around I decided to just step on it and face it. I was up +1.6 lbs. After eating out almost every night last week, and then spending last weekend in Muskogee it wasn't a surprise to me that the scale was up today.

It's time to get back in the groove of things and shed these unwanted extra lbs before vacation in August. I am setting some summer goals to help keep me on track. Those goals are to be getting activity in 5 days a week, and also cook at home more often.

Tonight I'm making meatloaf cupcakes with a veggie. We'll have these for dinner before we watch and cheer on the Thunder tonight! I also have a few other things to do around the house, and a trip the grocery store is a MUST in the next day or two. I need to get restocked on all my good, healthy essentials. That's all I've got today... until next time. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day! XOXO

Blogging tips