6.01.2012

Vacation!

After talking for a couple weeks about it, and tossing different destinations around we have finally decided on a vacation spot. In August, we'll be going to Jamaica! We are so excited and cannot wait for a week on the beach away from the real world!


After talking with our travel agent, we decided on the Riu Resort in Ocho Rios (pictured above). It should be a great vacation for us. I'm mostly excited to just get away and to the beach!! When it comes to vacations, I'm definitely a beach girl. I've been to Jamaica once on a cruise and Clete has never been, so it'll be something new and exciting for us both. That's our vacation plan for this year.. now we're just patiently waiting for August 19th to get here! ;) until next time. XO

2 comments:

  1. A couple years ago my boyfriend and I stayed at a riu resort in cancun and we really liked the facilities. I hope you have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we will have a blast! I have co-worker who has been to the Riu in Ocho Rios where we are going and he said it was awesome! I can't wait... I'm just ready for it to be August!!

      Delete

Your comments always brighten my day! XOXO

Blogging tips