4.04.2012

no weigh wednesday.

I mentioned in my post yesterday evening that I more than likely would not be weighing in today. YEP, no weigh in for me today. I know I'm up after a week of eating not so great... and then I missed boot camp Monday and it was cancelled yesterday due to the weather, so I didn't workout as much either. I will get myself back on track this week and face the scale next week.

This evening we're having mexican food for dinner. I've already got the pork in the crockpot for the pulled pork tacos, and I'll also be making my guacamole to go with them. I've made them before (it's been a while), but didn't post the recipe so I'll be sure to post this time around. That's all for now. until next time. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day! XOXO

Blogging tips